Neuromed Diagnostic Center operates under normal conditions and is still holding up with his patients. We still honor, as we have used you to, all the appointments made.
Because the health and safety of our patients and the medical and auxiliary team we have is a priority for us, we do everything we can to protect it and make the Neuromed Clinic a safe space where you can receive any help that you need.
Because of the desire to limit the spread of SARS-CoV2 infection, we have implemented a series of sanitation and disinfection measures to ensure medical services in maximum safety for our patients. We bring to your knowledge of our measures:
- Please wear a mask to cover the nose and the mouth when you enter into the clinic;
- Please disinfect your hands at the entrance to the clinic;/li>
- Please complete the health assessment questionnaire;
- Please avoid touching door handles, table surfaces, chairs, etc. as much as possible.
- Please respectfully do not delay your appointment and arrive at the clinic no later than 20 minutes before your appointment;
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide the scheduled medical service in the case of patients who unjustifiably refuse to comply with the recommended hygiene and protection measures;
- To avoid congestion in our clinic, there is allowed to enter ONLY the person conducting the investigation (except for people with disabilities, children, people with a weak health condition).
- We recommend limiting the affiliates in case of patients who come to consultations, in the sense that the presence of a single afferent is indicated for patients who need a companion;
- Neuromed Clinic provides patients hand soap and disinfectant solution that is recommended to use whenever deemed necessary;
- In the waiting areas, the distance between patients will be limited to 1.5 m;
Thank you for your understanding and we are looking forward to you!
Neuromed Diagnostic Center