Terms and conditions
SC M NEUROMED, with headquarters in Timisoara, 43 16 Decembrie 1989 Blvd., registered with the Unique Medical Cabinets under no. 658406/30.08.1999 as the holder of the website www.neuromed.ro shall be entitled to change and update at any time, the content of this website, as well as the Terms and conditions of use, without any other prior notification being necessary.
If you use the services made available by the site www.neuromed.ro you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions.
- 1. Neuromed shall be entitled to change and update at any time, the content of this website, as well as the Terms and conditions of use, without any other prior notification being necessary.
- 2. If you continue to use the site you fully agree to comply with the terms and conditions below.
- 3. Neuromed shall be entitled to limit the access to the site or to certain parts of the site. Moreover, Neuromed shall be entitled to limit the access to certain facilities/frames of the site, by limiting the access of certain IPs, without the prior notification being necessary.
- 1. The content of this site is intended to personal use without direct or indirect commercial purpose. All materials presented on the site (including, without limitation: texts, information, photographs, data, prices, etc., hereinafter referred to as the content) are protected by the legal incident provisions: Law no. 8/1996, as further amended and supplemented – on the copyright and the related rights, Law no. 84/1998 – on the trademarks and geographical indication and Law no. 129/1992, republished – on industrial designs. In case some legal texts or relevant provisions are not mentioned, they shall not be deemed inapplicable.
- 2. The text and photo content of this site is protected by the Romanian law on the copyright, as well by the provisions on the copyright, applicable in other territories than Romania.
- 3. The images presented on the site www.neuromed.ro represent the exclusive property of Neuromed, being protected by the Romanian Law on the copyright, as well as by the provisions on the copyright.
- 4. It is forbidden to modify, publish, transfer of participate in the transfer or sale, reproduction, design of the related elements, distribute, public or use for commercial purposes the materials or content of the site. The use of the materials and information on the site is allowed provided that the information is not used for commercial purposes and the terms imposed by Neuromed are complied with.
- 5. Neuromed shall not be held liable for any potential damages, disputes that may arise as a consequence of the copy, storage, modification or transfer of the full or partial content in any environment.
- 1. Neuromed has all rights reserved. The users may download or use the content of the site only for personal or non-commercial purposes.
- 2. It is possible to take over information of the site www.neuromed.ro only under the following conditions: it is allowed to take over only a paragraph of the content and no more than a photo. On the end of your site material, in a separate paragraph, the text "Read about [title] on www.neuromed.ro", shall be displayed together with the link on the text "[title], to the page www.neuromed.ro
Marks and Logos
It is forbidden to use the marks and logos of the site www.neuromed.ro without the written consent of Neuromed. If these rights are violated, we shall resort to the legislative provisions in this respect.
The users’ obligations on the time of the registration
- 1. The access to the online content of the site www.neuromed.ro is free.
- 2. In order to choose the option "subscribe to newsletter", the user shall be required to make available all its contact data. The registration form shall contain the contact information of the user (second name, first name, e-mail address).
- 3. The users may unsubscribe when they do not want to receive anymore a newsletter from www.neuromed.ro, by means of the unsubscribing link provided in the e-mail.
- 4.Neuromed shall be entitled to modify and update these terms at any moment. The modifications shall become effective as of their publishing on the site.
Behavior on the site
Any information that you choose to make available to us shall be true, current and complete. You agree not to copy or reproduce the appearance, design or style used on our site. The technology and software that the site is based on are the exclusive property of Neuromed. You agree not to copy, modify, lend, sell, assign, distribute, transfer in any other way any right to the technology or software which our site is based on. You agree not to modify in any way the software which our site is based on, or to use modified versions of the software for the purpose of obtaining the unauthorized access to our site. You agree not to use our Web site or its content for the following purposes:
- To denigrate, abuse, harass or threat Neuromed, the users of the site www.neuromed.ro or any other entity;
- To inhibit the users to access the public area on the site www.neuromed.ro;
- To collect or storage personal information on other users;
- To interfere with or disrupt the good operation of our site, server or network;
- To transfer information which violates the copyrights or any other intellectual property rights of any third party;
- To conduct illegal activities.
The use of our site is subject to the related laws and legal procedures. Nothing of the content of the "Terms and conditions" shall limit our right to comply with the existing laws and requirements on the use of our Web site by you.
An outstanding achievement of some people that love their job and respect people.... further details